Friday, November 2, 2012

Soooo.......

Sooooo I apologize in short for not being around lately, but I would like the world to know that I am working very hard to get this page back up and running.  And  I'm working on a system for recipes on a weekly basis  (shocking I know) starting next week Nov. 9, I already have a recipe for you but its a secret, so I can't tell you, but you only have to wait 7 days this time, I promise. Ok ok I'll give you one hint...
it's delicious. Aw shucks darn I fear I've said too much no more hints for you.

As for now I was wondering about something, I went to the grocery store the other day and found an ever so curious fruit. It wasn't a pear nor was it an apple but yet it claimed to be both. the mysterious being of the pear apple.


THE Pear Apple



I swear the texture was a 50/50 cross between an apple and a pear.  It was sweet like an apple but still had a hint of the pear, yet it was crisp like and apple but more juicier than an apple like a pear would be. It was a very confusing day for my taste  buds. All in all I have to say it was good but definitely not my new favorite fruit, I don't like it when my fruits mix.  After a bit of research I found it is actually a fruit that has originated from eastern parts of Asia, but now is also grown in other parts of the world including the U.S. I am always up for trying new things and it was quite tasty but not for me.

The thought for the day any weird fruits you've tried recently, or food in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment